Howo truck is a brand name of China’s Haima Automobile. His roots lie in Guangzhou Hao Ming Vehicle Co., Ltd, which was founded in 1958. The company produced its first truck, model F-10A, in 1961. It also manufactured commercial vehicles such as minibuses and buses under the Howo brand. Later on, it was renamed to Guangzhou Aoxin Auto Industry Co., Ltd (later known as Aoxin Heavy Industries Group Company). In 2003, Aoxin Heavy Industries Group Company acquired Zhejiang Yuexiang Transportation Machinery Industry Co., Ltd (later known as Zhejiang Yuexiang Heavy Industrial Machinery Group Company). At present, there are six factories in Hefei City and two factories in Wuhan City owned by Zhejiang Yuexiang Heavy Industrial Machinery Group Company…
What is a howo truck?
A howo truck is a type of truck manufactured by the Chinese automobile manufacturer Hino. Originally, it was based on a chassis and cab manufactured by Isuzu Motors Ltd., but later models were developed independently by Hino.
Howo was originally an abbreviation for Hongqi (red flag), which means Red Flag in Chinese, but now refers to all Hino products manufactured under this brand name. The trucks are also often referred to as HINO-Isuzu (HINO-ISUZU).
The marque’s most famous application has been as the basis for Japan’s firefighting vehicles as well as other emergency service vehicles such as ambulances and police cars throughout Asia; elsewhere they are usually used as ordinary heavy goods vehicle (HGVs), although they have also been adapted into buses, tractors and other roadgoing applications such as airport baggage tugs or mobile cranes.
What is the capacity of a howo truck?
How much does a Howo truck weigh?
A Howo truck weighs about 23,000 pounds. This is roughly equivalent to two adult humpback whales or nine African elephants.
How big is a Howo truck?
The length of a Howo tipper truck is between 16 and 18 feet long, which is about the same as an average giraffe or Toyota Sienna minivan. The height of these vehicles ranges from 7’5″ to 8’1″, which makes them taller than most people but shorter than Shaquille O’Neal (7’1″). Finally, the width of these vehicles varies from 5’9″ wide at its narrowest point to 6’2″ wide at its widest point – this means that you should be able to fit comfortably inside most parking spaces!
What can you haul with a howo truck?
howo truck engine
The howo dump truck is capable of hauling any size load, no matter how heavy or unwieldy. It can also haul loads over long distances, making it ideal for transporting large equipment and materials across state lines. Like many other trucks, the howo truck can be used on a daily basis to make deliveries to companies or individuals within your city.
The average howo tipper truck has a total weight capacity of 33 tons (or 66,000 pounds), which means that you’ll have no problem hauling whatever you need within your city limits!
What life expectancy of a howo truck?
howo truck gear shifting
The life expectancy of tri axle howo dump truck is related to how it is maintained and the quality of parts used in its assembly. It can be between 5 to 10 years if you want to make sure that your howo truck lasts long, there are several things to consider:
- You should always use top quality tires and engine oil for your vehicle. Avoid using substandard products which may reduce the life expectancy of your vehicle. The same applies for fluids like brake fluid and transmission fluid because these parts have a lot of friction when working together so they will wear out faster if their quality is poor compared to good brands that last longer without needing repairs or replacements at all costs
- Always keep up with regular maintenance such as checking tire pressure levels regularly; changing oil every 3 months; changing filters every 15k km etc., so that everything runs smoothly without any problems during operation time period or later on down the road due lack maintenance caused by faulty parts inside like engine bearings wearing out fast due improper lubrication while driving on highways where temperatures rise quickly causing damage inside engine compartment reaching 100 degrees Celsius within minutes then crackling noises start happening (which means something went wrong inside) causing serious damage towards end user – vehicle owner who paid thousands dollars only three months ago hoping he could save money by buying used vehicle instead buying new one!
How to choose the best howo truck?
howo truck for sale
Choosing the best howo tipper truck is not as simple as it may seem. There are various factors to consider, such as your business needs and budget. Choosing the right type of howo truck will help ensure it has the right features for your business, including safety features and fuel efficiency.
There are many things you need to consider when buying a new Howo Truck:
- You must decide whether you want diesel or gas-powered trucks. Diesel engines can be quite expensive, but they offer more power than gas engines and last longer without repairs or maintenance issues
. You also need to decide whether you want a truck with a cab-over or a sleeper cab. Cab-overs are cheaper and easier to drive, but they are not as comfortable as sleeper cabs.
How much does a howo truck cost?
howo truck price
Get FREE Truck Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Truck Quotes Today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your New Truck Today!
A Howo dump truck will cost you between $50,000 USD and $56,000 USD. The price depends on where you buy it from and what type of engine you get. There are different versions of the Howo trucks in China, India, the United States and many other countries around the world. In China, the most expensive version costs 1 million yuan or about $145,000 USD while in India we found one for just over $60k!
The Howo truck is one of the most popular trucks in China. It has a high market share and is widely used in transportation industries. The Chinese government has invested heavily in developing this type of vehicle for many years because it believes that these vehicles will help the country achieve its ambitious goals for economic growth and environmental protection.If you have any questions, feel free to contact us：+0086 157-1386-6881 or [email protected]!