Used tipper trucks have been around for a long time and they are some of the most important vehicles in the construction industry. A tipper truck is a large vehicle with a rearward-facing container on its back that can be filled up with materials like sand or gravel while it’s being driven. Tipper trucks are used primarily to transport materials like this from one location to another and they’re often used by construction companies during their operations. If you want to buy cheap used tipper trucks for sale then there are plenty of options out there!
Is Used Tipper Truck Any Good?
tipper truck for sale
In the world of construction and medium-duty dump trucks, a tipper truck is indispensable. Used tipper trucks have been around for decades and have proven to be reliable workhorses. They are also durable enough to carry heavy loads over long distances without breaking down or having any mechanical problems.
The average lifespan of a used tipper truck is between 5-10 years. It’s not uncommon for these vehicles to last even longer than this so you can rest assured that your investment will last you many years before you need to replace it with another truck or upgrade your current vehicle with something bigger and better!
Used Tipper Trucks For Sale On South African Roads
Buying second-hand equipment like used tippers has become very popular in recent years due mainly because they’re affordable compared to new ones which cost more than R1 million each! You’ll find them all over SA: Cape Town; Pretoria; Johannesburg; Durban etc…
What life expectancy of a used tipper truck?
used tipper trucks for sale
While there is no fixed life expectancy for used 10-ton tipper trucks, they can last up to 8 years in the right hands. A used tipper truck will often have to be replaced after 5 years of intensive use. This is due to a number of factors, such as:
- The quality of the vehicles that you buy from us
- Your maintenance routine
- How maintained your vehicle is throughout its life
As with any other major purchase, we strongly advise against buying a used dump truck without doing extensive research first. The cost savings may not be worth it if your investment falls apart later on down the line!
How Do You Choose The Best Used Tipper Truck?
tipper for sale
When choosing the best-used tipper trucks for sale, the following factors should be considered:
- Choose a truck that is in good condition, with no visible damage or rusting. This will ensure that it is roadworthy and safe to use on your work site. 2. Choose a truck with less mileage (less than 100 000km). The lower the mileage of the vehicle, the less likely it is to have been involved in an accident or sustain serious mechanical damage from daily usage at construction sites or farms where there are many obstacles such as rocks and tree stumps which cause wear on tires and shock absorbers as well as impact damage on body panels like doors and fenders when hitting these obstacles at high speeds due to lack of maintenance by previous owners who may not have been aware of these things yet still owned their own businesses until they finally decided it was time for them to move onto something else instead – hopefully before getting into accidents though since this leads us into our next point…
How You Can Own a Used Tipper Truck At a Lower Cost?
tipper truck price
Get FREE Truck Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Truck Quotes Today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your New Truck Today!
If you are looking to buy a used tipper truck, it is important that you check the price of a dump truck. When checking the condition of the truck, here are some things that you should look at:
- Check if there are any rusts or dents on the bodywork of the truck. If there’s any rusting, this means that water has gotten into your vehicle and caused corrosion which can lead to other problems in the future. You will also have to pay for repairs later on. So make sure that everything is good when buying second-hand trucks especially if they want an affordable price but with excellent quality.
- Engine power and fuel consumption – This may seem like an obvious thing but so many people forget about it when buying vehicles online without seeing them firsthand. Go through reviews online before making up your mind as they will give details regarding how efficient each car is when traveling long distances or short distances too!
- Tires – Make sure they’re good enough and not balding out like patches (where tires start losing grip). Also, check whether they require replacing soon because there might be signs such as cracks forming around their sidewalls which could lead towards better performance during wet weather conditions.”
How to buy a best-used tipper truck?
best tipper truck
When you buy a used tipper truck, there are several things to consider:
- The engine condition. Check the engine to see if the oil level is correct and if it smells burnt. If needed and possible, take a look at the valve cover and clean it with a dry cloth. If you can’t find an owner’s manual for your specific model of truck, Google searches it or ask someone who knows about cars or trucks for tips on how to inspect your vehicle’s engine.
- The body condition. Look for rust on both sides of the bonnet (hood), at top corners of doors around hinges, along edges of door frames where they meet body panels, and around the bottom edge where the bumper meets chassis rail (metal plate running lengthwise under the truck). Also, check the undercarriage for corrosion and look inside the cabin for cracks in the dashboard or ceiling panels.
- The tipper capacity/load limit specifications should match those listed by the manufacturer so that when fully loaded your vehicle does not exceed its maximum allowable load rating according to government regulations – otherwise known as gross axle weight rating (GAWR). If too heavy then the brakes won’t work well enough which could lead to safety issues while driving down roadways with other vehicles traveling at high speeds behind yours because they’ll have difficulty stopping safely before hitting rear-end collision accident causing injury
We hope that this article has given you a better idea of what to look for in buying a used 6-ton tipper truck. Remember to be careful and do your research when purchasing one, because although they are affordable, they can also be costly if you don’t know what you’re doing! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us：+0086 157-1386-6881 or [email protected]!