A dump truck, which is also called a tractor-trailer or a heavy vehicle, can be used for many different purposes. A dump truck is a type of truck that has an open bed on the rear and uses hydraulic systems to lift up its bed and dump the load. If you’re looking to buy a new Kenworth dump truck, then you’ll need to know how much they cost and what they are best suited for. To help you decide if this type of vehicle would work best for your needs, we’ve rounded up everything you need to know about these trucks below!
Is Kenworth a good dump truck?
kenworth dump truck for sale
Kenworth is a good dump truck. In fact, it’s one of the best you can buy.
Although there are many different types of dump trucks on the market today and Kenworth has a few models that will suit your needs, they all have one thing in common: they are built to last and provide years of reliable service. If you are looking for an extremely durable dump truck with an exceptional design, then Kenworth may be right for you!
Is Kenworth T880 a good truck?
t800 kenworth dump truck
The Kenworth T880 is a good 20 yard dump truck for hauling and dumping. It has a powerful engine, a good transmission and suspension system. The Kenworth T880 offers excellent fuel economy due to its aerodynamic design and low weight. This model comes with an EPA-compliant 6.7L Cummins ISB turbodiesel engine with 860 horsepower (hp) at 1600 rpm, 1,870 lb-ft of torque at 1000 rpm, up to 7800 pounds of gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR), up to 12 passengers (13 passengers optional), 130 inches wheelbase length, two-speed automatic transmission with overdrive and manual shifting mode option for improved control over the vehicle speed when passing/traveling on high mountain passes & steep grades; four-speed automatic transmission with overdrive available as well; five different tire size options available: 11R22.5LT Single Drive Axle or Optional Dual Drive Axles (3 or 4); 14R22.5LT Single Drive Axle or Optional Dual Drive Axles (3 or 4); 16R22.5LT Single Drive Axle or Optional Dual Drive Axles (3 or 4); 20R24H Double Duals w/High Clearance Package – Optional Brakes
Is Kenworth cheaper than Peterbilt?
Kenworth tri axle dump truck for sale
You can get a Kenworth dump truck for less than Peterbilt and Volvo trucks. However, you will pay more than a Kenworth truck.
There are many reasons why people choose to buy a Kenworth over other brands of dump trucks. A few of these reasons include:
- The power train warranty is longer than Volvos (though still not as long as KWs).
- You can add more options to your Kenworth when buying new or used dump trucks compared to the other brands mentioned above. For example, air ride suspension in your new or used dump truck is only available on KWs, which makes them much more compact and maneuverable while operating at high speeds on rough terrain where you need good control over the steering wheel from vibrations caused by bumps in the road surface during normal use conditions within city limits; whereas Peterbilt does not offer this feature on their vehicles except for those manufactured after 2010 (i3), Volvos
How long does a Kenworth last?
single axle kenworth dump truck
While it is impossible to determine the exact lifespan of a Kenworth dump truck, it’s worth noting that they are known for their durability. These trucks are built to handle heavy loads and can carry up to 26 tons of material. They have a good reputation for reliability, so you can expect your Kenworth truck to last you many years if properly maintained.
In addition, if you prefer used trucks over new ones, then you might be able to save yourself quite a bit of money on maintenance costs since this brand has been around for decades and will likely continue being manufactured for many more years.
How to choose the best Kenworth dump truck?
kenworth t800 dump truck specs
Choosing the right tri axle dump truck is a big decision. You want something that’s functional, reliable and affordable. But there are tons of options on the market, which makes it difficult to find one that meets all your needs. Here are some things to consider when shopping for your next Kenworth dump truck:
- What size do you need? The size of the bed determines how much material can fit in it at once. Most models have capacities ranging from 3 cubic yards (1 yard = 28 gallons) up to 12 cubic yards (1 yard = 0 gallons).
- Do you need custom features? If so, make sure you purchase a model equipped with these features as part of its standard equipment list so that they aren’t more costly than necessary later on down the road after all is said and done with initial investment costs being covered by taking advantage during initial sale prices before taxes/shipping charges get added onto final cost totals during purchase transactions without having any negative effects on quality standards since these factors will still be present even though they aren’t directly visible like they would be if they weren’t already included among original parts purchased from suppliers prior before getting ready for delivery by means such as putting together pieces together into larger units which may take place inside plants operated by companies like Caterpillar Inc., Komatsu Ltd., Volvo Construction Equipment Co., AGCO Corp., John Deere Corporation etc.. This gives people who don’t own their own businesses but would rather work for someone else instead a chance at earning money through doing something productive instead of just sitting around doing nothing all day long every single day without any breaks whatsoever except maybe having lunch sometime between 11am-12pm noon hour
How much does a Kenworth dump truck cost?
kenworth dump truck price
Get FREE Truck Quotes
- ✔Get FREE Local Truck Quotes Today
- ✔Compare The Best Prices
- ✔Save Money On Your New Truck Today!
Kenworth dump trucks start at about $200,000 for the smallest model and go up to $400,000 for a brand-new truck with fewer features. The cost of used Kenworth dump trucks varies from $50,000 to $150,000 depending on the make and model of the truck.
In conclusion, it is essential to note that the price of a Kenworth dump truck will depend on many factors. The first thing you should consider is how long you want your vehicle to last. If you plan on owning it for several years, then choosing a truck that costs less initially but will last longer would be ideal in order to save money over time. Another factor affecting cost is whether the vehicle needs any special features such as air conditioning or power windows. Finally, if you’re looking for something new then keep in mind that finding deals could reduce prices significantly! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us：+0086 157-1386-6881 or [email protected]!